Sunday, May 29, 2016

Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 user guide manual for Sprint â€" Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 was released on August 2013 for Sprint Nextel carrier with 4G LTE network capability and run Windows Phone 8 powered operating system. Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 for Sprint also preloaded with the carrier apps such as: Sprint worldwide wireless service, voicemail, global roaming and others . The Samsung ATIV S Neo come with features to support for GSM and CDMA network.


Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 user gu   ide manual for Sprint


Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 for Sprint carrier equipped with specifications and key features such as: 135.4 x 69.1 x 9.1 mm (5.33 x 2.72 x 0.36 in) in physical dimension with 144 g (5.08 oz) in weight, 4.77 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display 16 million colors 720 x 1280 pixels screen display with multitouch support, microSD up to 64 GB, 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB of RAM, 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, 1.2 megapixel front facing camera, run Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, powered by 1.4 GHz dual core processor, Li-Ion 2000 mAH battery, stand-by time up to 330 hours and talk time up to 15 hours.

Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 user guide manual for Sprint available to download in pdf file format with 612 kb in size and contains of 96 pages. Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 user guide manual for Sprint help owners with explanation about the smartphone layout, Sprint preloaded apps, basic settings and features information.

Table of contents for Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 user guide manual for Sprint:
  • Get started
  • Phone basic
  • Phone calls
  • People
  • Account and messaging
  • Apps and entertainment
  • Web and data
  • Camera and video
  • Tools and calendar
  • Sprint Worldwide Wireless Services
  • Settings
  • Index
For owner of Samsung ATIV S Neo, here we give you direct link download of Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 user guide manual for Sprint from official Samsung we bsite below:

Download Samsung ATIV S Neo SPH-I800 user guide manual here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!